Young people complete at least ten hours of varying activities
in order to gain the ASDAN accredited award. An easy-to-use
downloadable log book as well as staff handbook will be available
to accompany the award to make the process as easy and
straightforward as possible.
How does it work?
Each accredited learning award we
offer works in the same way in five easy
- Download and print as many logbooks as you need from www.byc.org.uk
- Send the log books backs before a moderation meeting
- Once your log books have passed moderation we will invoice
- Once payment is received we will process your awards with
- Certificates are sent out to you
If you would like to pay in advance for your
logbooks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call020 7250 8373 for
How much does it cost?